The Series CGSP grippers, available in 4 sizes (20, 25, 32 and 40) are parallel and double acting, self-centering and guided by means of a T-shaped sliding guide. Thanks to the materials and surface coating used, the gripper offers a high reliability. Moreover, the internal force transmission system is protected against the entrance of impurities by means of a steel cover so the gripper can also be used in dusty environments.
Extreme compact dimensions, a light design and high positioning repeatability make this series of grippers particularly suitable for handling small items. Typical applications are pick & place, insertion, machine tending in the electronic components assembly sector, cosmetics & medical industry or in food packaging.
- Robust, compact and light design
- High resistance to external loads thanks to the T-guide
- High closing/opening repeatability
- High reliability
- Free from Copper, Silicone and PTFE
- High interchangeability (centering bushes)
- Position detection thanks tobmagnetic proximity switch or inductive sensor kits
- Protected against the entrance of impurities (IP40)
- Electronic components assembly
- Plastics & Rubber
- Food & Beverage
- Medical industry
- Pick & Place
- Machine tending